Thursday, December 2, 2010

Christmas Wish List!

Sean and Andy posted blogs about what they wanted for Christmas, so I'm doing the same. Apparently I'll do anything if they do it first. Don't try heroin, guys. For my sake. Anyway, I want this stuff, but you don't have to get me anything, seriously. These aren't really in any order.

1. Troy and Abed in the Moooornin'

2. This Pixies shirt

3. This GBV shirt

4. The Thing on DVD (Now with working link!)

5. Toy Story 3!

6. This book is pretty cool.

7. This is like the Pixies shirt, but in book form.

8. I just really like this book series.

9. Pick out some Brazilian nuts for your engagement. Check that expiration date, man. It's later than you think.

10. ...And one more.

I really can't think of anything else I'd want. Except love and world peace and such, but I tried searching for it on amazon and got told to buy Eat Pray Love instead.

No comments: